Covenant of Fraternal Faith
|Covenant of Fraternal Faith|
|Convenio de Fe Fraternal|
"Oswin Guide the Faithful"
|•||Renewal of Faith||1520|
|•||Oath of the Faithful||1521|
|Today part of||Structure|
The Covenant of Fraternal Faith (Convenio de Fe Fraternal) was a political union established in 1521 in Flamaguay following the Council of Trogg. The Covenant was a confederation of Reformist nobles and merchant cities, with the leading member being the Just and Equitable League. It created the Ever-Serving Army seeking to establish a unified Reformist force in the face of rising regional tensions.
Eventually it dominated a large part of southern Wallasea as well as considerable amounts of Veridis. The Covenant was a confederation, making itself responsible for external relations, defense, and the arbitrage of internal trade contracts and statues.