Church of the Reformed Fellowship of the Eternal Faith
|This article of part of a series on|
The Church of the Reformed Fellowship of the Eternal Faith (Flamaguayan: Iglesia de la Cofraternidad Reformada de la Fe Eterna) is an Oswinite church, with hundreds of millions of followers world-wide. Also known as Reformed Oswinism, the Church of the Reformed Fellowship dates to the Council of Trogg and the schism with Apostolic and Slavonic Oswinism. The central tenet of the Church of the Reformed Fellowship is that of salvation via faith, with Oswin's life serving as both as a litany of trials and as a model of loyalty to follow.
Proclaimed in 1520, immediately after the events at Trogg, the Reformed Fellowship quickly gained widespread influence in the Flamaguayan lands. Forming the Covenant of Fraternal Faith, nobles and wealthy merchants were eager to support the Church as a form to undermine religious authority. Many lower-ranking members of the preexisting clergy also rapidly defected to the new religion. Its supporters coalesced around the Covenant of Fraternal Faith, declared in 1521, which adopted Reformed Oswinism as its official religion.
The standard of the Church of the Reformed Fellowship depicts an outstretched right palm on a deep red field, with a star in each corner. The palm represents Oswin, while the stars represent the celestial constellations. The palm is placed at the center of the universe, as faith is central to all other things. The deep red colour represents the blood of the faithful, which sustains the efforts of the faith as a whole.